- This event has passed.
Oral Presentation 3 : Walking and Public Transport – benefits and impacts
May 27 @ 7:00 am - 8:20 am BST
The symbiotic relationship between walking and public transport is well established but ensuring walkable catchments does not automatically follow. This session will explore the benefits and opportunities through work from India, Norway, Bangladesh, Colombia and South Korea.
- Ben Rossiter Executive Officer, Victoria Walks
- Helge Hillnhütter Associate Professor, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Shaila Islam Assistant Professor, Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology, Gazipur, Bangladesh
- Francisco Burgos Project Director, Mobility and Transport Department in Colombia, IDOM Consulting, Engineering, Architecture SAU (IDOM)
- Seungkook Wu Team Director, Senior Researcher, Department of Road Traffic Operation and Pedestrian Mobility Research, Korea Transport Institute