- This event has passed.
Oral Presentation 4 : Improving the walking environment and addressing air pollution – it’s a win-win!
May 28, 2021 @ 5:00 am - 6:20 am BST
When we talk about the experience of walkability it is not only the built form but the surrounding air and noise that impacts on both our pleasure and our health while we walk. This session will explore how advocates for good air and good walking streets are allies in the necessary campaigns to improve our communities and encourage people to walk.
- Margarita Parra Cobaleda Director of Transport, Clean Energy Works
- Haesung Ahn Master’s course, Chung-Ang University, Korea
- Glynda Bathan-Baterina Deputy Executive Director, Clean Air Asia
- Mary Creagh Chief Executive, Living Streets
- Patrick K W Fung Chief Executive Officer, Clean Air Network
- Hyungsup Lee Senior Programme Management Officer, Asia and the Pacific Office, UN Environment Programme