- This event has passed.
Plenary 2 : Post-pandemic – putting our best foot forward for resilience and regeneration
May 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:20 am BST
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our daily lives, our mobility and public spaces, we reflect on the response to these challenges and how to harness the lessons learnt for a better future. With speakers from Asia, Africa, Colombia and Europe we will identify the critical next steps being taken to move forward for a more resilient future.
- Carly Gilbert-Patrick Global Programme Lead – Share the Road, UN Environment Programme
- Carlos Felipe Pardo Senior Advisor, The New Urban Mobility alliance (NUMO)
- Aswathy Dilip Senior Programme Manager, Institute for Transportation and Development Policy (ITDP)
- Maria-José Rojo Callizo Coordinator Active Travel & Health, POLIS Network
- Janene Tuniz Programme Coordinator – Share the Road, UN Environment Programme