- This event has passed.
Plenary 5 : Building momentum, measuring impact
May 27 @ 5:00 am - 5:20 am BST
From national policies to local implementation, communities need governments to leverage investment, commitment and engagement to deliver more walkable communities. This session will explore what national and regional governments can do to foster more walking and better infrastructure locally.
- Bronwen Thornton CEO, Walk21
- Claire Pascoe Lead Advisor Urban Transformation, NZ Transport Agency
- Cam Perkins Director, Urban Pirates
- Robyn Davies Manager (Walking and Cycling), Department of Transport and Main Roads, Queensland
- Filip van As Program manager pedestrian policy and coordinator national walking platform, Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management, Netherlands