- This event has passed.
Plenary 6 : The Future of Research for Walking
May 27, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:50 am BST
Co-organised with the Volvo Research and Education Foundation (VREF) this session will bring together academics from around the world to focus on the critical questions we need to be framing and exploring over the next few years about walking as a mode of transport. The session will seek to foster collaboration and engagement on what are the knowledge gaps and the opportunities for addressing them.
- Lorraine D’Arcy Senior Lecturer, Department of Sustainable Transport and Mobility, Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin)
- Henrik Nolmark Director, Volvo Research and Educational Foundations (VREF)
- Heather Allen Sustainable transport expert
- Regina Obilie Amoako-Sakyi Senior Lecturer, University of Cape Coast (UCC), Ghana
- Helge Hillnhütter Associate Professor, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)